Saturday, April 07, 2007

 

California Dreamin' ...



It's Easter weekend and there's snow on the ground in Kitchener. The forecast high for today is minus 2 degrees Celsius. The words of the Mamas and Papas song, "California Dreamin'" are running through my mind. I'm thinking about my trip last week to Pasadena to visit my Outreach Canada team mates, James and Cathi Watson, along with their four boys, Isaac, Micah, Joshua, and Benjamin (pictured here).

My primary trip objective was research on organizational spiritual leadership development for Christian Horizons, a ministry to developmentally disabled people (I am doing start-up facilitation for a new initiative for them on contract). Fuller Seminary, where James Watson is doing PhD studies at present, was a perfect environment to meet some leadership development experts and gather resources. Key contacts included Scott Cormode and Betsy Glanville from the Fuller faculty as well as Paul Jensen, a PhD student and head of The Leadership Institute.

Personal highlights from the trip included

But it's cold today here. I'm "California dreamin' on such a winter's day ..." GG


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?