Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

The Blessing of "Old" Friends


I recently updated my cell phone and can now take pictures as well as make calls (not to mention listening to music!). While sitting in Swiss Chalet yesterday with Terry Wiseman, I thought to myself, "How often do I get to have lunch with someone on the eve of their 40th birthday?" So I took a photo to commemorate this upcoming milestone in Terry's life!

Terry serves at the Director of Church Extension for the Ontario Conference of the Mennonite Brethren and has recently agreed to become my replacement as the Ontario Provincial Coordinator for Church Planting Canada. We have done a lot of work together toward the cause of seeing a church established for every 2,000 Canadians in their own community, language, and culture group. Terry is one of those people who always gladdens my heart whenever he calls or I am able to meet with him face to face.

So, Happy 40th Birthday, Terry! Consider yourself to be one of my "old friends!" GG
 Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?