Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

This Week On the West Coast

It's been awhile since my last posting. In fact, this is the first one of 2006. January was full of activity other than blogging!

Anyway, this first entry of the year is being made from Tsawwassen (I hope I spelled it right) in British Columbia. I've been here for meetings with the Church Planting Canada national executive as well as team conferences with my Outreach Canada colleagues.

Today was a beautiful, sunny, warm day in the lower mainland. It's nice to be out of the Ontario cold for a short time!

After one more day of meetings here, it's back to Toronto on a Friday night flight. I'm looking forward to an weekend at home. I hope the welcome will be warm even though the weather isn't. Maybe I shouldn't have rubbed it in during my phone calls from here about the weather ... GG

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?