Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Viewing the Provincial Church Planting Harvest

Happy and relieved is the best way to describe how I feel today after yesterday's "First Annual Ontario Church Planting Catalyzer's Symposium" held just south of Guelph. Happy -- because 82 people attended and provided enthusiastic feedback about how helpful it was. Happy -- because Bob Logan, the guest presenter (www.coachnet.org), provided engaging and helpful materials for planting leaders from 11 denominations. Relieved -- because it's over and I survived. I'm not sure that it was all that good for my health and sanity to facilitate an event like that just days after a family wedding. Thanks for those who prayed for the symposium. I think a lot of key people now have a greater vantage point on the church planting harvest in Ontario and Quebec. May that translate into planning and planting in the months ahead! GG

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?